Wednesday, December 2, 2009

dinner wit a sidedish of laughter

went to dinner wit my family 2 day.... the restaurant boss had her daughter came and took our order right and my oldest brother wanted a 2nd drink cause he just sucked up all the water anyway the little girl kid came and ordered for him , she was like wat do u wan to drink in chinese then my bro answered but should could not hear... this happened for like 3 times.. then finally she understood and went off laughing... so fast forward like for 20 minutes v were like eating then suddenly out of nowhere the little kid came and dnt noe wat la ... poke my bro or like tickle him then ran away ... all of us where like wat...... suddenly u noe like out of the blue i did not even notice she was behind my bro... tat was like the funniest thing to happen 2 day...

No comments:

Post a Comment