Thursday, January 28, 2010

40th post :D

bad things happen for a reason , it's just tat sometimes u noe tat it was ur own stupidity tat caused tat bad thing to happen in the 1st place which makes it worst

Example A
i was carrying my accs book around yesterday because my beg was packed full ,and so i had to carry it... forgot to bring it home tat day and lucky amos was there to help me, he gave it back to me the next day which was good

Example B
2day i was carrying the accs book around again but dis time my bag was not pack so i could have just put it in to my bag and i would not have to post dis post but thanks to some unknown reason i did not do it and carried it along wit me...in econs class i left it behind me and totally forgot abt it till the lecturer gave it to one of my friend(su kheng) who later gave it back to me and she also told me to take good care of it because amos was complaining abt wat happen yesterday..

Example C
went to the lrt station and saw su kheng there she saw me carrying my accs book around and said i should not leave it around so i joked wit her if i lose my accs book then i dnt wan study accs kai yen was like put in ur bag la... i was like no need la..

Example D
went to klcc to watch wit some friends (wei han, chun li,chuan hoe, jun young, kai yen) but we did not actually watch a movie anyway we were at the end of the train so there was a small area where the controls are... anyway we put our bags and books there AKA accs book..... but before we put the bag and book on tat area there was a sign saying do not put anything on top of dis.. but who cares so we just put the bag and book on tat platform (stupid move) , anyway when it was klcc station the crowd was like pushing and rushing out so we also did and guess wat... i left my accs book in the lrt... went to the movie place and look at the shows.. kai yen was too scared to watch the jacky chan spy thingy wit me so we just went our separate ways so after 15 mins i finally realise i left my accs book in the lrt... told the lrt people waited around for 2 hours checking every single train tat goes by... all in vain , no good friend dis time to help me....

i think this is a sign.. i should drop accs!!!!!

1 comment: