Saturday, April 10, 2010

nooooooo!!!!!!

hi people... long time no blog d... i noe u all miss me and all but life have been busy... many things happened during dis month... like ermmmm mini exams... and other stuff.... like erm like.... actually life has been boring la... nothing except for study.. and yet.... my study still sucks.. esp accs.... crap la... should not have taken tat sub T.T almost all my complaints are abt accs... even in facebook my top used words are : omg and accs.... sucks is like the 4th i think..... so put it all together : omg accs sucks...... but i heard it is easy to pass la so nvm.... at least my other subs are not so bad...actually they are bad but compare to accs they look wonderful 
oh ya the council of johor baru has been revived by me but onli for 2 days la.... now the council is obsolete d but those ppl still owing subscription fee had to pay : kenneth rm100, kaiyen rm5, leon free la cause he leng zai :D(not gay)
anyways exams soon so expect less updates

No comments:

Post a Comment