Saturday, July 10, 2010

yo ppl

hi sry to keep ur all waiting but i finally have time to blog again...
the freashes thing on my mind now is SAMAN... dam it was Tuesday i think and i finally got to drive to college.. it started our like normal and my sexy curve alza *drools* so i drove to college as usual and lucky me there was a parking right in front of the college so i parked there and went to pay the meter... i read the instructions twice cause dnt wan to make a mistake wat.. after it makan my duit then cannot pay. mana tau the machine onli allow me to put on 90sens... i tired putting in 50 sen and 5 sen both pun tak boleh.. so nvm la i have till 11.30 to pay my next 1 fast forward 10.30 finish class went makan wit my gang (good for nothing ppl will tell u y late) . we were talking abt saman and stuff , if dbkl saman need to say anot?? or if kena toll then how and etc la

so makan finish d went back to class round 2 at 11.30... suddenly i forgot abt my parking and went straight to class .. ma de... suddenly tat same gang of friends said eh eng hoe ur parking very good r. even the govement commented on ur driving... then they showed me the saman.. dam then.. then one of them
leon: eh eng hoe actually right when we were coming back from makan i saw the dbkl
me: then y u never tell me?
leon: forgot la...
ma de wat friends man anyway i asked my bor to pay the saman muhaha cause he needed to use the car the next day


oh ya on the brighter note i experience the feeling of spending money :D because of inter cohort the college needed new 'balls' hehe... anyway i and afew other ppl like kenneth julius and janice went to midvalley to buy some 'balls' hehe spend like 400 on 'balls' (ok not so funny d)... and were like bargain wit the lady at the counter..
me: eh mau beli bola ini..
lady: ok (then start to scan the ball)
me: ini bola berepa r? sepuluh ringgit? cause the ori price was 89.99
then the lady smile
me: volley ball ini 3 ringgit kan? ori price 35'
lady :ya
then i asked: em ada jual pin untuk pump ball r?
the lady reach back and said ada
me:berapa?
the lady: tiga ratus
me:omg apa? then i saw the price rm 3.50
lady smiled lol

oh ya i remember on this day the lrt broke down.. dam them ma de r make me stand in the lrt for 30 mins then waited for texi 30 mins
walk back to college from bangsa 20mins... makan at soyk 5 mins then walk to kl sentral ma de started at 6.. 9 onli my dad came to kl sentral then whole place jam some more... nvm at least i got a great work out :D
oh yes inter cohort.. starting on monday.. i hole it does not rain... if not blow la.. all my planing wasted..
speaking of plans we also had orientation for 1007 batch dis week was quite fun la and they had to get our signatures cause i m a sc muhaha so nice to pick on them anyway lazy to blog d cause everything i type the blinking bar line tat makes world come out from it will simply move around and it will mix wit wat i type perilously... so ttly

No comments:

Post a Comment