Saturday, March 20, 2010

let's see

have been doing alot of treasure hunt stuff... the whole week.. so super tired.... but every1 else in the student council is suffering more than me so... kesian them la.... anyway march batch is coming muhahah time for ragging.. oops i mean interactive interaction...( we are ban from using the word ragging.... erm wat else.... oh ya bought new shoes man... super sexy... pure white wit a colorful base :D awesome... so now every time i sit i will put my leg up so show u all the base it's so cool... oh.. on the down side... my new baby got scratch mark near the light... my bro parked the car and some I(&*((&*((&&**&(*(&*(&)(*&@#$%^&^%$%^%^$% guy go and damage the car... babi...
so is there anything else?? let me think.....thinking.....omg i just remembered.. i got a 2nd letter form the tigress.. so funny the things she wrote... but onli for ppl above 18 la :D... erm still dnt noe who she is yet.. may actually put a post on the college wall to ask her to come meet me.... but most likely it is a prank from some of my friends la.. anyway dnt noe wat else to write d... these days.. all my memory of college seems to be wiped out every weekend dnt noe y... anywat ttfn (tata for now)
*SPELLING ERROR FREE AGAIN. :D*

1 comment:

  1. WARNING WARNING: CONTEXT UNKNOWN
    ERROR ERROR: SPELLING ERROR

    what tigress?

    ReplyDelete