Saturday, March 6, 2010

lol 2

erm i seriously forgot abt my week... again.... dnt noe wat happen... let me thing..... monday.. can not remember.... oh w8.. i remember... we have dis moral thingy... omg i just remembered another thing.. but nvm moral 1st.... anyway it was our moral cny celebration... so my grp was selling drinks and playing a game called pin the mustache on the wealth god.. th game cost me rm 16.... the color printing and the A3 lamination... the mustache was made out of my own hair.. no la jk onli it was make wit some black string tat i found in my house... and the funniest part was dis.. we lost the mustache... so every1 was panicking and i came up wit a smart idea... it was to cut out form a piece of cloth a mustache but dis time it was the mexcian type.. which was way cooler.. and ya the event was a success but we onli collected rm 60 and we have to collect 350.... nvm la wtill got games carnival..
tuesday...forgot d...
wednesday...cannot remember...
thursday.... a happy day... but forgot wat happen but i receive 1 phone call from tigress :D but it turn out to be a fake... some junior was pretending to be the tigress... or is it... nvm tat adventure is for another time.. erm.. nothing much also....thursdays are boring.. oh i remember the lrt was suck when i was going back home and i , serene, shujern, lenglei,and the white dude... forgot his name d.. juon ren ... we made a video of it la.. supper funny 1 .. if serene upload in facebook be sure to watch it
friday.. erm quite event full my friend betrayed me... i left my wallet/handphone/ring in the canteen for my friends to jaga for me... but when i came back it was gone... but lucky sherlock holmes.. i mean kenneth spotted an evil smile by mei xian and praise... and he said tat they took it and was hiding me form it... so anyway they gave the stuff back to me in acc class la.. but onli after tons of begging and after making me swear not to leave things around.. kenneth also make another good observation.... if kenneth was the 1 taking my wallet and stuff every1 would have stone him to death but when girls do it.. every1 says tat it is ok... babi betul... anyway tat is all la i think unless i can remember something els in the next 5 sec if not tat is the end and now i will use spell check to correct my error b4 posting dis post

No comments:

Post a Comment